Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed the following policies that govern how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which such information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the purposes we identify and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
You authorize 1Call4Help LLC dba PushButton EmergencyHelp to collect your IoT emergency response pendant device location from third parties including wireless carriers and to use it to provide assistance services to you. 1Call4Help LLC dba PushButton EmergencyHelp will share your location with individuals you authorize as well as first responders and call centers in order to provide you with assistance, including showing your location in near-real time in a web portal or application.
Your consent will be valid for the duration of your relationship with us unless you revoke it. You may revoke your consent by calling 1Call4Help LLC dba PushButton EmergencyHelp. If you do not consent or you revoke consent, we may be unable to provide you with assistance.